lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Lastminute.com group is looking for an Accountant for its Accountancy team based in Chiasso, in order to cover a maternity leave.
The candidate will manage the completion of accounting for lastminute.com group companies. He/she will manage general accountancy, clients/suppliers/banks accountancy, reports and compliance.
Key Responsibilities will include
● Invoices recording and recordkeeping
● General accountancy recording (accruals, prepayments, deferred incomes, amortisation…)
● Complete adjustments and reconciliations as required
● Intrastat and blacklist communications arrangement
Skills and Experience
● Certificate or Degree in Accounting/Business/Economics or in a similar field
● At least 2-3 years in a similar role
● Fluency in English
● Good Office knowledge
● French knowledge
● Experience with Navision software
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities
● Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
● Solid analytical and problem solving skills
● Ability to work in team and to communicate at all levels of the organization