lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Lastminute.com group is looking for a Affiliation Specialist for its Affiliation team based in Chiasso.
Key Responsibilities will include
● Full ownership of performance for one or more markets (managing the campaigns for all brands and products).
● Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses, scaling winning tests and sharing key learnings with the other team members.
● Analysis of KPIs of affiliation campaigns and their economics
● Market and competitors monitoring
● Management of relationships with affiliate networks and publishers.
● Negotiation and launch of special deals with top publishers
● Delivering performance reports and insights to the Affiliation team and internal stakeholders.
● Management of relationships with the different business areas involved on specific projects (trading, design, payments, IT teams etc)
● Scouting and onboarding of high potential affiliates through networks or directly.
● Launch and management of direct affiliation partnerships
● Developing your own product knowledge as tools and products evolve/change.
● Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching.
● Passionate about Performance Marketing and a good team builder.
Skills and Experience
● Proven affiliation program management experience (at least 1-2 years).
● Good analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong excel knowledge.
● Strong Web analytics experience (Google Analytics).
● Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of complex data from multiple sources.
● Fluency in English.
● Sales approach to B2B relationships
● Additional languages (French is a plus)
● Relevant subject degree in economics, e-commerce or digital marketing
● Experience in the travel industry
● An understanding of SQL, Tableau/Spotfire is a plus
● Experience and interest in other Performance Marketing channels (Display, Search, Remarketing)
● Proactive team player.
● Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
● Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses their initiative.
● Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
● Executes, takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results.
● Ready to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.