|Lastminute.com Group operates in a number of markets across Europe. The Flights category is arguably the most competitive, with numerous online agency and supplier direct sites trading in each market. The Flights Content will continuously evaluate and respond to the competitive market environment, analyze site performance, benchmark competitors, recommend opportunities for optimization, act as a market specialist for GDS, low cost carrier and train content and liaise closely with Group product, technology, operations and marketing teams.
- Ensure a full range of competitive flight content relevant to the spanish market is available for sale at all times on lastminute.com Group websites.
- Analyze daily performance across a range of KPIs to identify issues or opportunities for improvement.
- Complete regular benchmark analysis, identifying any product gaps and working with supply, product and technology teams to address these
- Act as market-level expert for GDS, Low Cost Carrier and Rail content
- Work closely with market and Group teams to identify and drive exposure for the Flights category through merchandising and marketing channels.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Previous Flight industry experience in product, operations or technology at an online travel agency, multi-national offline travel agency, GDS or airline
- Strong Sabre or Amadeus skills a must, with knowledge of Low Cost Carrier market and tools also important
- Fully proficient in MS Excel
- Local market language and English fluency a must
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver against business objectives and targets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed work environment
- Knowledge of internal Group tools a plus
To complete your application, please, fill in this questionnaire (candidates who don’t do it, will not be taken into account for the position):
You'll work in our offices in Madrid (Calle Proción 1).
We believe in work-life balance. Passion extends beyond work and for those of you that are keen travellers, there are employee discounts available for you!
We are international
We are a multinational company with main offices in Chiasso (Switzerland), Madrid, London, Paris, Munich, Milan and Bangalore. You will be expected to travel occasionally and if you are interested, there is an internal Erasmus program available to you. You can spend a couple of months in another office and work together with your international colleagues.