|Lead Software Development - DWH/CRM/BI
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To deliver projects and daily operation requirements from BLR.
He/She will have to work/liaise closely with DW and BI stakeholders across BLR, London and CHIASSO teams.
Should be highly technical He/She should mentor/guide the team.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
* Strong in Technology - guide/mentor the team
* Deliver within stipulated timelines with high accuracy data quality
* Provide daily support to business on their daily data needs
* Should have Agile Mindset. Being part of SCRUM team is an added advantage.
* Understand the working of the lastminute.com group DWH activities.
* Be involved in building /recruitment activities as and when necessary.
* Ensure proper KT or training is provided to the new members.
Required Business Knowledge + Expertise Level:
- Excellent understanding and experience of DWH functionality at DB, interface and tools level.
- Hands on experience in the DWH technology -ETL tools and Reporting tools, Scripting skills
- Good in the RDBMS concepts
- Working in a dynamic and technology heavy environment
- Excellent liaison/communication skills
if has skills around Vertica, Talend and Spotfire. Added advantage if has AWS knowledge
Advantage if working knowledge in NoSQL/Hadoop/BigData
* IT experience > 7 yrs
* Strong DWH/BI background
ABILITIES / PERSONALITY
* Excellent understanding of technologies and tools
* Proactive team player
* Self motivated initiator and problem solver
* Work to tight deadlines with a can do attitude
* Should be able to handle chaos and be focused
* Should be fine to work with smaller organization