|lastminute.com group is looking for ambitious, highly motivated individuals to join our growing European Marketing Team as as Product Marketing Manager focused to the Italian and Spanish market. As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic marketing team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities across the full marketing mix and will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall product and marketing strategy.
You are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of our many markets. You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. You will work with the local trading teams, the wider European marketing group, and the product team. You will be responsible for implementing a strong and clear communication and offers strategy on our properties that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication, Product design (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in managing and planning cross channel activities and proven track record of performance optimization.
- Experience in product marketing in web industry (min 5 years).
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams/projects and drive performance with a strong analytical understanding.
- Good communication skills and commercial mindset to market our products.
- Passion for advertising based technologies / solutions.
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian and English.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of travel industry, hotel web distribution channel or flights web distribution environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of UX tools (like hotjar, crazy egg) a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of A/B testing tools or methodology.
- Experience with managing scrum processes desired.
- Design and copywriting skills.
- Proven track record of exceptional quantitative analysis of data and the ability to present it visually while taking into account business context and potential impact.
- High Analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel, Analytics,
- Familiarity with marketing best practices, and digital based measurement methods.
- Strategy definition, management and optimization of our main home page and landing pages
- Clearing communication of our brand messages and offers
- Help to deliver a customer centric user experience, with relevant and personalized offers on our platforms
- Work closely with Design, UX, Marketing, Media, BI and Product team in order to guarantee that main messages are communicated while optimizing performances
- Project mgmt. of relevant reporting and data science
- Addressing and escalating performance issues to the wider mgmt.
- Monitor website performance; implementations for effective and automated reporting.
- Deep understanding of customers’ needs and behaviors