lastminute.com group is looking for ambitious, highly motivated marketing professional to join our growing European Marketing Team as Product Marketing Manager focused on the UK market.
As an integral member of a dynamic marketing team, you will help in improving the digital products & services, working to define, develop and deliver the positioning, messaging, and go-to market tactics, both on existing inventory and brand-new campaigns.
You will help the UK Marketing Manager to leverage on every facet of the products feature to enrich the user journey and make the marketing experience inspiring and relevant for the target audiences.
You will pivot across local trading teams, the wider European marketing group, and the product team, create demand and convert opportunities from new and existing customer to meet revenue goals.
You will be responsible for implementing a strong and clear communication and offers strategy on our properties that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Aligned with marketing, sales and product roadmaps, work with Design, UX, Marketing, Media, and Product to develop value propositions, identity and assets for our products and services to enable customers to understand clearly and precisely the benefits and advantages of choosing our products
- Strategically manage, develop and optimize main website properties, like homepages and landing pages, designing and planning across different product categories against a deep understanding of customers’ needs and behaviors to help to deliver a relevant and inspiring customer centric user experience
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence team to handle analytics and insights to position assets advantageously against competitors
- Monitor marketing products performances, curate implementations for effective and automated reporting, project mgmt. of relevant reporting and data science, addressing and escalating performance issues to the wider management team
- Own marketing tactics and plan to exploit the value proposition out of the lastminute.com products, develop and/or enhancing its features using all marketing resources to ensure they are up-to-date, accurate and consistent across a variety of channels online and offline, such as websites, SEO, SEM, display, content marketing, CRM, etc.
Skills and Experience - specialist technical knowledge
- Fluent English (written and speaking)
- Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication (or equivalent experience/qualification)
- Proven experience in product marketing in web industry
- Experience in managing and planning cross channel activities and campaigns
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams/projects and drive performance optimization with a strong analytical understanding
- Consolidated analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics
- Passion for marketing, advertising, e-commerce based practices / technologies / solutions
- Knowledge of e-commerce / web distribution environment
- Knowledge and understanding of UX tools (like hot jar, crazy egg)
- Copywriting and design skills
- Experience and knowledge of A/B testing tools
- Proven track record of exceptional quality/quantity analysis of data and the ability to present it visually while taking into account business context and potential impact.
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal / external