lastminute.com group is looking for a Product Owner for its team Cruises based in Chiasso.
As product owner, you will work directly with IT Department and the rest of the management team of the company on product vision, the evolution and the roadmap definition and its rollout. You will manage the specific product of the team, bringing together the tech leads and developers in order to ensure that product reflects the customer needs, business goals and market evolution.
Key Responsibilities will include
Skills and Experience
- Take ownership of specific business areas and have a complete end to end understanding of the technology stack and business work flows
- Work with the business owners and other technology teams to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the requirements for the features
- Gathering that information and communicating so that it can be developed and tested accurately
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field only
- Minimum 5+ years in a Software Development organization
- Proven record of delivering high quality projects from early stages through delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile SDLC practices
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to drill down to core requirements from random requests
- Travel domain and Ecommerce knowledge is a preferred.
- Any supplementary degree is an added plus
- Ramp up quickly on any piece of business domain
- Proven track record in handling multiple, complex agile projects/releases and keeping track of details of each project in parallel.
- Prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
Travel to other European offices will be possible.