The SEM/PPC Specialist will work closely with the SEM Managers and will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing paid search campaigns across brands and products. They will work in line with marketing and business objectives using Google AdWords and Bing Ads through a 3rd party bid management solution.
lastminute.com group is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to join our European Paid Search team to manage PPC campaigns. As an SEM Specialist, you will report to the SEM Manager and be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
Key Responsibilities will include
Skills and Experience - specialist technical knowledge
- Full ownership of performance for a specific market (managing the campaigns for all brands and products).
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SEM traffic productivity and increase ROI.
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders.
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
- Adhering to PPC best practice at all times.
- Developing your own product knowledge as tools and products evolve/change.
- Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining.
- Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching.
- Proven PPC experience
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge
- Strong Web analytics experience (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends or Coremetrics)
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (Adwords, Marin, DoubleClick, Kenshoo…)
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of complex data from multiple sources
- Fluent English (Speaking and Written)
- GAP Qualified
- Passionate about SEM and a good team builder.
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Proactive team player.
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses their initiative.
- Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Executes, takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results.
- Ready to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce or digital marketing
- An understanding of MySQL, python/R and Tableau/Spotfire is a plus
- Project management experience
- Additional language (German, Spanish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal / external