lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
Lastminute.com group is looking for for a Senior Business Analyst for its ABC team based in Chiasso
Key Responsibilities will include
● Project management of a reporting project: will manage, monitor and control the activity and the development of the project itself from the definition to the go live.
● Providing monthly accrual and provision for P&L extracting data form our Financial data warehouse. Delta analysis between Actual and Budget and analysis about anomalous trend
● Building and developing of reporting instrument in order to drive the various business partners to take the right decision.
● Strictly related to the BI team, being the “bridge” between this team and Finance itself.
● As a functional analysts, looking at and review the actual processes within a business. He/she can then make or suggest a more efficient model and work flow process.